-
December 13th, 2005, 05:15 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Reindeer REMEMBER THIS AT CHRISTMAS TIME
According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December.
Female reindeer retain their antlers till after they give birth in the spring.
Therefore, according to EVERY historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, EVERY single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen, had to be a girl.
We should've known... ONLY women would be able to drag a fat-pot-bellied man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost.
[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
-
December 13th, 2005, 05:18 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Haha! So THAT's why Santa is able to get around the world so fast on Christmas every year, lol. I definitely didn't know this before, thanks. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
December 13th, 2005, 06:27 PM
#3
Inactive Member
So... once more: if you want a job done, and done well... ask the girls!!!
Ana [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
-
December 13th, 2005, 06:32 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Well that explains some things I always wondered about!
-
December 13th, 2005, 07:11 PM
#5
Inactive Member
-
December 13th, 2005, 07:47 PM
#6
Inactive Member
-
December 13th, 2005, 08:20 PM
#7
Inactive Member
HI,
I had read that before. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Reminded me of this other Christmas "female" thing I read...it is about the three Wise men, I thought it was cute [img]wink.gif[/img]
http://www.c4vct.com/kym/humor/wisewmn.htm
Warmly,
trvnbrn
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks